Today is Thursday, and you know what that means!! So close to the weekend I can taste it! Seriously. Thank GOD for weekends.
Anywho…I thought today I would do a fun little post to help you guys get to know me a bit better, since really all you have is an about page, which is really only just a paragraph. So here we go!
Ten fun facts about me:
- I played the clarinet for 8 years. Started in fifth grade and played in the school band up until I graduated high school. Really wish I would’ve taken up something more impressive, like the piano. Then I could be all classy and whatnot.
- The only foods I really don’t like are cooked peas and carrots, seafood, mandarin oranges, and white milk. Pretty much anything is game and I like trying new dishes.
- I have pretty bad road rage. Mostly getting stuck behind slow drivers. I’m pretty sure I get it from my dad, but either way it’s a problem, haha!
- My first job was as a cashier at Pick N’ Save. Never ever again.
- I love scary movies. The scarier the better!
- I have an obsession with bubblegum. Especially watermelon Bubblicious!
- I didn’t fly on an airplane until I was 21
- I’ve only had one boyfriend my entire life and am currently single
- I love coffee. Especially frappuccinos.
- I had to get braces in elementary school for a few years to fix a gap between my two front teeth. Guys, I’m talking Mike Tyson. It was so bad.
I know, I know. Super boring, but still I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me, and let me know if you’d like me to do another post like this in the future! I’m sure there’s more I could share! I’m super excited for the weekend, and have nothing planned as of now, so that means lots and lots of bridal shower planning! I still have so much to figure out, so I really have to crack down. Only 2 more weeks from Saturday, and I am so exited. I live for stuff like this. Also, 2 weeks from tomorrow my sister will be here and I am counting down the days!
Happy Thursday you guys! Remember, it’s almost Friday. Hang in there!