- Yesterday, today and this whole week is in the low to mid sixties and it’s finally feeling like fall. I’m loving it. A lot.
- My sister leaves on Sunday morning to go back to El Paso so she’s here for only 4 more full days. I don’t want her to leave and can’t believe her 3 week visit is almost up.
- We made a run to Dunkin’ Donuts today and I asked for both the salted caramel and pumpkin syrups in my iced coffee. It was delicious!
- I sprained my left knee and I have no idea how I did it. I can walk on it, but it’s stiff and a little swollen. Plus, it throbs at night and keeps me up. Not cool.
- I have been craving Taco Bell so much over like the past 2 weeks. Like I literally suggest going every time I’m out with anyone. It’s pretty pathetic, I’m not going to lie. But let’s be honest, Taco Bell is the bee’s knees.
- I just recently saw Don’t Breathe and the new Blair Witch in theaters. Both were really good and pretty creepy. If you look suspense/horror movies, you’d definitely enjoy these movies!
- I babysat last Friday night for a baby that was in my classroom and his house was beautiful. I definitely snooped and looked at all of the rooms after he was asleep, and it made me depressed that I don’t have $500,000 to spend on a house. Ugh, it was gorgeous. Especially their master bedroom & bathroom, holy gorgeous and oh man was I jealous!
- Gold by Kiiara & Closer by the Chainsmokers are 2 of my absolute favorite songs at the moment. I have a total obnoxious jam session every time they come on the radio.
- I have been having MAJOR Disney fever recently and want to plan a trip back so so so bad. If only it wasn’t so expensive to go.
- I’m trying so hard not to give in to my Bath & Body Works temptations. I keep getting emails about their soaps, candles and lotions being on sale and I literally have to bite my tongue. These are the moments I wish I had unlimited amounts of money, because I seriously would buy everything in that store. Literally.
Hope you’re all having a great start to your week!!