Fall is one of my favorite times of year to experiment with and find new recipes. All the spices, a million different ways to use pumpkin, and no more need to work towards that summer body. Therefore, I’ve been pinning any recipe that includes pumpkin, apple, and caramel like a madwoman. Everything looks so good, but I thought I’d share a few that I’ve had my eye on since the leaves started falling.
- These caramel apple cheesecake bars. A dessert with caramel, apples & cheesecake?! Need I say more? Yum.
- I never usually get fancy for breakfast. Usually it’s just something fast like a yogurt, granola bar, banana…that kind of thing. There are so many amazing breakfast recipes out there and this one caught my eye the other day. This pumpkin french toast sounds like the perfect way to enjoy a delicious fall breakfast without spending an hour in the kitchen. Yes please!
- What’s better than a glass of fresh, chilled apple cider? Okay fine, many things. However, what if you added a scoop
or twoof creamy vanilla ice cream? I’d say that’s upping the ante quite a bit. These apple cider floats sound so easy and absolutely amazing. Like apple pie in a glass! Yowza!
- I love hearty, flavorful soups for dinner when it’s cold outside so when I came across this tomato and basil tortellini soup, I immediately developed a craving. Sounds like the perfect way to end a day of fun in the cold.
- I only recently started liking sweet potatoes, as long as they’re cooked and flavored correctly. These spiced sweet potato and bacon skewers immediately piqued my curiosity. Not only does it look like a delicious fall side dish, but a unique twist for using sweet potato.
What are some recipes you’ve been wanting to try this fall? Or ones you’ve tried and loved! I’d love to hear!
Happy Sunday loves.