I haven’t done one of these updates in awhile, so I thought I’d share 10 things about life lately:
1.One of my best friends got engaged this past weekend! Bring on the wedding festivities!
2. I’ll be heading back down to El Paso in about 5 weeks to spend 2 weeks with my sister. I cannot wait to see her, just wish the time could pass a bit quicker! Side note, can anyone tell me what was I thinking when I booked a trip to west Texas in mid-August??? I am going to melt.
3. I just recently discovered The Fitness Marshall on YouTube, and LOVE his videos. I’ve been trying to do them everyday. They are so fun and a super good workout! Try them out, it’s the most fun I’ve had working out in a long time. Just be prepared to sweat!
4. My sister-in-law is currently pregnant with her second (& probably last) baby and at their gender reveal last week, we found out they’re having a boy!
5. Mosquitoes are finally out in full swing here in Wisconsin. Yay.
6. I’m currently OBSESSED with Reminder by the Weeknd. Been on replay all week.
7. I still haven’t tried any of those new summer drinks at Starbucks…what is wrong with me?! It’s been s’mores frappuccinos and pink drinks every time, just can’t break away.
8. My latest favorite snack is bruschetta. I’ve made it 3 times this week already and can’t get enough. So simple, but so so yummy!! Let me know if you’d like me to share the recipe I use!
9. My brother & his wife have a litter of barn kittens down in Illinois and it is taking everything I have to not bring one home. Give me all the kitties!!
10. My absolute favorite sweet treat in the summertime are Outshine bars. They come in so many different fruit flavors and all contain real fruit. My current favorite is pomegranate. Although some other honorable mentions include mango, watermelon, and coconut! Sweet, tart and super refreshing on hot days (and so hard to have only one!)
Happy 4th of July everyone!! Have a wonderful & safe holiday with all your loved ones. Also, don’t forget to eat lots of delicious food and watch some fireworks! XOXO